It’s very hot nowadays and we all running behind cool cool drinks .
So many people are trying many summer friendly recipes, so We are adding one more dish straight from Rajasthan “ Rajasthani Corn Raabdi”.
There are many varieties of raab, try this corn raab …super easy and super quick.
- 1 Cup / Bowl – Crushed Dry Corn
- 4 Cup / Bowl – Water
- For Serving
- Beaten Curd
- Black Salt
- Mint Powder
- Roasted Cumin Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
( you can adjust these ingredients quantity according to your taste )
- In a pressure cooker boil water, here you can increase amount of water.
- Add crushed dry corn into boiling water and then give a good stir then cover it.
- Take around 4-5 whistles then slow down flame for at least 5 minutes. After then turn flame off.
- When cooker is cool down then open it, then mix it well.
- Now in a pot add this mixture or raab then add curd. Now mix it evenly and break lumps too.
- Add in black salt , normal salt and mint powder.
- When you are serving it then add in roasted cumin powder, mint powder and red chilli powder.
- You can refrigerate it before serving.
- You can adjust liquid consistency by adding more or less curd.
- It’s very famous summer drink in Rajasthan.
Try our new app “YoStuff – show your creative side.” it’s for budding creators ( writers, poets, lyricists, column writers, painters etc. ), where their content will be shown categorically. Also if you learnt something and want to share with YoStuff world with hiding your identity, you can do so by selecting “being Anonymous” while post, and in such case do mention about the source of the information. below is our new launcher icon.
below is a sample screen in Hindi
So please download the app from Playstore link or “YoStuff” page “Use App” button