This time we have “Namak Paare”. So your tea should not be alone, as you can count on this snack.
Please like and share. Enjoyyyy
- Maida- 2 cups
- Sago/sabudana powder-1/2 cup
- Oil- 4-5 tbsp
- Carom/ajwain-1 tsp
- Salt to taste-
- Water as required
- Oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl add all above mentioned ingredients.Mix them well and knead it with water.
- We have to knead it like Puri dough, smooth one.Not so tight, not too thick.
- Cover the dough and give it rest for minimum 1/2 an hour.
- After half an hour knead it well and then take a medium sized ball from the dough.Roll out into a disc neither too thick nor too thin.
- Now cut into your desired shape.We did cut into diamond shapes, place them in a tray or plate.
Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.When oil is heat enough add all pare for frying.Fry them till light golden brown colour.After frying take them out on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.And Namak Pare is ready to be served.
- After cooling down you can store them in a air tight container.
- These are very good for travelling, school lunch box or evening snacks with tea.Enjoyyyy
Music Courtesy : Modern (iMovie Jingles)
Please follow and like us: