presenting a new quick seasonal recipe Gajar Matar ki Sabji. Sounds like a regular sabji but wait we are giving a twist to this recipe so please watch this video and share your valuable feedbacks.Thank You
Gajar Matar ki Sabji
- 2-3 tbsp – Oil
- Pinch of – Asafoetida or heeng
- 2 piece of – Cloves or Laung
- 1/2 Tsp – Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp – Mustard seeds
- 1 Tbsp – Ginger + Garlic crushed
- 2-3 – Green Chillies chopped
- 1 Bowl – Fresh Green peas
- 4 pieces – Carrots / 1 big Bowl chopped
- 1/4 tsp – Turmeric
- 1 tsp – Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp – Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp – Besan / Gram flour
- Coriander Leaves
- Take a pan add 2-3 tablespoon of oil, when it is hot enough then add asafoetida or hang in it.
- Then add cloves powder + cumin seeds + mustard seeds now let them crackle.
- Now add crushed ginger garlic then add chopped green chillies ,now fry them for sometime.
- Add 1 bowl of green peas and chopped carrot, mix them well and fry them in oil about 3-4 minutes.
- When you find vegetables are soft then add spices i.e. red chilli powder + turmeric + salt + coriander powder (here i grounded coriander seeds and made fresh powder out of it ).
- Mix spices well and after couple of minutes add gram or besan flour.
- Sprinkle some salt for besan portion.Mix it and cook it for 4-5 minutes. then add coriander leaves again give it a good stir. And Gajar Matar sabji is ready to be served with chapati or paratha.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Gajar Matar ki sabji step by step with pictures
add 2-3 tablespoon of oil
add asafoetida or hang in it
add cloves powder
crushed ginger garlic
add chopped green chillies
Add 1 bowl of green peas
mix them well and fry them in oil about 3-4 minutes.
Red chilli powder
salt to taste
add gram or besan flour.Sprinkle some salt for besan portion.
Mix well and cook it for 4-5 minutes. then add coriander leaves
Gajar Matar sabji is ready to be served with chapati or paratha.