Sabudana(sago)- 1.5 cup
Potatoes- 3 boiled & mashed
Cumin seeds-1 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Rock salt to taste
Ginger- 1/2 inch piece
Pea nuts- 1 bowl(50 gm)
Cashew finely chopped- 2 tbsp
Almonds finely chopped-2 tbsp
Lemon juice of 1 lemon
1. Soak sabudana overnight.
2. Roast pea nuts in a wok,then remove skin and crush them.
3. Crush ginger and green chilli in a mortar and pestle.
4. In a mixing bowl add sabudana, potatoes,pea-nuts, cashew,almond,cumin seeds,red chilli powder, rock salt,crushed ginger green chilli, lemon juice, coriander leaves.Now mix it well.
5. Put some oil on your hands and start making Tikki.
6. On a non stick tawa drop some oil then place Tikkis.Cook over medium heat.Here you can deep fry too.
7. After some time flip over Tikkis & cook till light golden brown.Then take out in a plate.
8. Now place Tikkis in a serving plate serve with shrikhand.
You can have it with curd too.