Indian Bread Lasagna
For White Sauce
Maida- 3 tbsp
Butter- 3 tbsp
Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Salt to taste)
Cabbage masala- 1 bowl
Capsicum masala(tri colour)-1 bowl
or you can have as much as you want
1. First make white sauce for this in a pan add butter then add maida mix well until it’s changes colour.
2. Then add milk gradually & keep stirring.
3. Now add cheese and black pepper powder.
Boil for couple of minutes then turn off flame,white sauce is ready.
4. In a baking pan add some oil/butter/ghee then spread it evenly.
5. I used freshly made chapatis you can use leftover too.
6. Place one chapati then pour white sauce then add cabbage & capsicum masala then cheese finally cover with chapati.
7. Repeat the same process till end.
8. Preheat microwave 200 degree for 5 min.then place it uncovered for 20 min.
9. After 20 min.take out pan then slowly cut pieces and then when your baking pan will be empty you will not get. 😄😄😄😄😄 Enjoyyyyyyyy
I used regular cabbage and capsicum masala sabji.so I didn’t post recipe.If you require this recipe I will post.
You can use white or brown bread instead of chapati.