Presenting a very popular starter recipe that is Hara Bhara Kabab
And it’s very easy starter recipe to prepare unlike other popular recipes. These kababs or tikkis or patties are best way to add nutritions green vegetables in your diet.
Kids will love to eat them, also they can carry these in their lunch box. So please try this recipe and let us know how it came out.
And yes please check our more starter recipes on this link 👉 http://veggietreasures.com/hi/category/स्टार्टर/
Happy Cooking 🙂
Hara Bhara Kabab
3 pcs – Green Cardamom
3 pcs – Cloves
1 inch – Cinnamon stick
1tsp – Cumin seeds
1/2 inch – Ginger
4-5 – Spicy Green chillies
1 bowl – Blanched Spinach
1/2 bowl – Mint leaves
1 bowl – Coriander leaves
1 Cup – Parboiled fresh green peas
50 gm – Grates Paneer
3 – Potatoes boiled
1/2 tsp – Aamchur powder
1-2 – Bread slices
Cashew nuts as required
4-5 – Tablespoon
- In grinder jar put cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick.
- grind them coarsely and keep it aside.
- Again in a grinder jar add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies, blanched spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves now them but do not add water at this point.
- To check the consistency of paste check over video.👆
- In a bowl add fresh green peas which are parboiled , ( boil green peas in water for 4-5 minutes ) mash them with masher, after that add green paste , grated paneer, mash 3 boiled potatoes ,coarsely grinded powder, Aamchur powder ( optional ) now break bread slices mix gently and make a dough.
- Take small portion of dough flatten them and make patties then put cashew in the centre and press well.
- After that dust in Maida ( all purpose flour ) or corn flour and keep it aside,
- make remaining patties with same process and keep them aside.
- Heat 4-5 tablespoon of oil for shallow frying in non stick pan.
- Arrange all the patties in oil and cook for sometime, then flip and fried till golden in colour when it is done take out on a paper towel and serve with green chutney or ketchup. Enjoyyyy
Thank you…Happy cooking 😊
Now check this recipe with step by step with pics
Coarsely grind green cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves.
Add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies, blanched spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves.
Grind them but without water.
Add parboiled Green Peas ( boil green peas in water for 4-5 minutes )& mash them.
Add green paste
mash boiled Potato
Salt to Taste
Aamchur powder ( optional )
Break Bread Slices
Form like a dough
Shape like a Tikki or patties
Put Kaju or cashew in the centre
Dust in maida (APF) or corn flour
Tikki are made
Place tikkis in 4-5 tbsp of oil for shallow frying
flip and fried till golden in colour